Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sherbet Experiment


Last week on Wednesday room 8 students did a sherbet Science experiment. What we used was icing sugar, baking powder, citric acid and a flavoured powder which was powder. Mrs Dines separated all the powders and acids into stations.



What we did was mix all the acids and powders into a beaker. When I mixed all the ingredients in the beaker I took a finger dip and when the sherbet hit my tongue the feeling was a spark of fizzy-ness. Then when I swallowed the powder it fizzed in my stomach.

But a few minutes later I scooped a teaspoon of the sherbet then I did not just get a spark of the fizz feeling I was hit with the feeling of fizz in my mouth it was sour and sweet at the same time. hen I gulped it down my throat I got a sick feeling an just wanted to spew back out.

As the holidays are coming up and you have nothing to do at home other than sit down and watching t.v, why don’t you do an experiment and make some sherbet yourself? Just remember to keep that in mind.    


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.